Price And Quantity
- 50 Nautical Mile
- 2000 Nautical Mile Pieces Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- carton box , bag
- All India
Having extensive experience of the domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, trading, and supplying high-quality Chemical Earthing Electrode. This earthing electrode is manufactured using superior grade material under the supervision of skilled professionals. It is designed for improved earthing effectiveness and lower resistance. Chemical Earthing Electrode is coated with a special protective coating for resistance against corrosion. It is suitable for installation in dry as well as in a slurry form. The offered product does not require periodic replacement, charging treatment or maintenance.
1) Chemical Earthing is a no maintenance earthing.
2) One of the best chemical earthing solutions is SG Earthing Electrode.
3) It can be availed in Pipe in pipe and Strip in Pipe concepts.
4) It can also be availed in standard combination and based on the requirement of customers.
5) No regular watering is needed because of the use of quality Earth Enhancing compound.
6) Electrodes can handle all fault current surges.
Instead of going for conventional earthing, select chemical earthing. The sealed electrode in this earthing is surrounded by salt ground enhancing chemical and ions are dissipated by the chemicals. This eliminates the need for watering even in dry condition.
Chemical Earthing Electrode Technical Details:
|Models||Electrode Diameter (MM)||Length (MM)||Internal Strip Size (MM)||Conductive mineral filled|
|SG 2402503 GI||40||2000||25 X 03||Yes|
|SG2402504 GI||40||2000||25 X 04||Yes|
|SG3402504 GI||40||3000||25 X 04||Yes|
|SG2503004 GI||50||2000||30 X 04||Yes|
|SG3503004 GI||50||3000||30 X 04||Yes|
|SG2755006 GI||75||2000||50 X 06||Yes|
|SG3755006 GI||75||3000||50 X 06||Yes|
Chemical earthing electrode is a low maintenance earthing solution that is reliable, ensures low-impedance grounding and has longer life.
SG Earthing Electrode is your go-to earthing solution that can save lives of both humans and machines.