|Home||» Products||» Earthing Rods||» Copper Bonded Ground Rods|
Copper Bonded Ground Rods
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 200 - 12000
We are offering a wide range of Copper Bonded Ground Rods in different specifications. These ground rods provide an electrical path for dissipating a static discharge voltage to earth. The offered rods are made using low carbon steel and are molecularly coated with 99.9% pure copper. The provided rods are having high strength, rust proof surface and good conductivity. Further, the provided Copper Bonded Rods can be purchased from us in bulk and in different lengths.
Copper Bonded Ground Rod Features:
1) No maintenance required.
2) Provides consistent performance for longer period of time.
3) Filled in the bored hole for reducing earth resistance.
4) Easy to install.
5) Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity.
6) Corrosion resistant surface.
1) Material : copper
2) Usage/Application : earthing
3) Size (Metre) : 12-25 mm
4) Shape : Round
5) Type : cu bonded rods
6) Weight (g) : 4-8 kgs
7) Terminal Hole (mm) : 10-12 mm
|Model||Rod Length in mm||Rod Diameter in mm||Copper Bonding Thickness|
|SG314 CB||3000||14.2||254 microns|
|SG514 CB||1500||14.2||254 microns|
|S317 CB||3000||17.2||254 microns|
|SG517 CB||1500||17.2||254 microns|
|SG325 CB||3000||25||254 microns|
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certified [ 9001 : 2008 ] CE,ISO,ROHS,CPR