We are blessed with a pool of experienced professionals who leave no stone unturned in maintaining quality in our products like Plastic Pit Covers, Conventional Lightening Arrester, Copper Coated Earth Rod, etc. In successful period of one decade, one cannot deny dedication and hard work of the team. Our research team works in a dedicated way for quality and performance enhancement in lightning protection equipment. Our sales & marketing team is headed towards implementing strategies for business promotion and maintaining business relationships. With strong business support staff, we have established good communication channels.
Vision & Mission
As a pioneering name in this field, we aim to provide full service comfort and best experience to clients with continuous improvement in quality at minimized costs. We always work for excellence, and believe to produce best products. We are moving forward with a goal to mark ourselves as a world-class client friendly organization of India. In maintaining all these, we keep following concerns in mind:
- Always be honest to ourselves.
- While making business strategies and rules, we never compromise with our purpose and core values.
- Always remain ready to bring advance changes in our processes in order to cope up with globalization to achieve long-term performance consistently.
Our core purpose is: Safety for Machine and Human.
When it comes to quality, we never compromise, we take all details in considerations and in result we deliver product that is acknowledged for its qualitative features like high conductivity, easy installation, anti-corrosive nature etc. We stress on developing Copper Bonded Earthing Electrodes or rods that are suitable for installation in low resistance systems that aim:
- Improving quality signal through minimization of noise caused due to electromagnetic effect.
- Providing equi-potential voltage reference for earthing system.
- Ensuring security for premises and people by limiting step and touch voltage.
- Directing low impedance path for faulty currents in order to protect equipment.